Meet the brewer and join the craft beer crowd as we explore the small but perfectly-formed space of Exmouth’s very own brewery. With a focus on the brews of Crossed Anchors, you’ll try the freshest beer from the brewery, and learn about the craft beer industry in Devon and the UK.
- Learn about the birth of Crossed Anchors, and the resurgence of brewing in the UK!
- Beer samples
- Up to 1 hour tour & talk in the brewery (could be more or less, depending on the flow of questions!)
- Become a craft beer expert!
Brewery tours are held on a Thursday evening. We currently hold 2 tours - prices and details below.
- 6.30pm = £16.50 per person. Includes an award winning Ruby Burger, 2 Crossed Anchors beers, and a brewery tour.
- 7.30pm = £10.00 per person. Includes 2 Crossed Anchors beers and a brewery tour.
Tours last approximately 1 hour and include a talk with the Brewer.
When booking a brewery tour, you are supporting our small brewery and ensuring its future. Thank you.
LOYALTY CARD TOUR
Have you seen our loyalty cards?
Collect your card in the Grapevine, receive a stamp when you purchase a pint of Crossed Anchors. 6 stamps = 1 free brewery tour
Bring your completed loyalty card with you on any Thursday evening at 7.30pm for your free tour.