Beer Delivery (5 ltr boxes)
£20.00 – £25.00
Introducing Exmouth’s first beer delivery service.
Now you can enjoy our Crossed Anchors ales in the comfort of your own living room.
Our 5 litres boxes are a great way to enjoy fresh beer, direct from the pump, and the shelf life of 7 days (from delivery) gives you the opportunity to treat yourself to a beer a day (if you restrain yourself!)
Our boxes are brilliant for parties, or a gift for a friend or relative. Order by Tuesday night for delivery Wednesday.
Due to the number of guest ales we produce, choose your taste option and we will match it to one of our current beers. We can offer you a classic Best Bitter, a hoppy pale or a malty dark ale. Buy one or several, it’s totally up to you.
Notes and Terms
- Boxes are 5 litres (approx. 9 pints)
- Delivery is valid only to addresses within a 6 miles radius of Exmouth.
- All deliveries will be made on Wednesdays
- Bag in boxes can be collected from The Grapevine on any day between the hours of 12 noon and 10pm
- Delivery charges are applicable as follows: Exmouth – FREE, Lympstone, Woodbury, Budleigh – £2, Exeter £5.
- It is illegal to purchase alcohol under the age of 18. The delivery recipient MUST be over 18 and identification may be requested. Where identification cannot be provided or if our staff believe the ale was purchased by, or is intended for someone under the age of 18, the ale will not be delivered and a refund will be processed (minus delivery cost.)
- We will do our best to match your beer to your preferred tasting notes, but if there is a specific beer you would like to purchase and we have it available, please let us know.
- All queries can be sent to email@example.com